Because of the following reasons, Salesforce is the best CRM solution
1. It runs off of Gmail, you’re not managing your standard everyday emails in a single spot and afterward your sales emails somewhere else. You approach doing your typical stuff…then when a sales lead comes in, you simply add that contact to a Cetrix “Box”.
2. Their “Boxes” are incredible. You can include as numerous contacts as you need for each box. You don’t need to stress over whether two contacts are from the same company email (we have individuals from the same company sometimes signing up with their Gmail address as well as their brand’s email addresses), so it’s easy to get every single related individual into one Box.
3. Everything is shading coded! It’s sort of surprising to me what number of CRMs don’t have this component. Without colors, it makes it impossible to just scan through your emails and see who is the place in your pipeline. In any case, Cetrix has this so you’re set.
4. Pipelines are customizable. This is something else that surprises me with a great deal of CRMs. They don’t let you manage your pipelines how you’d need to.
5. You can have as numerous pipelines as you need. We have a pipeline for our hot deals. We have another for the luke-warms. We have another that we keep private where we stay aware of investors. We also have an advertising pipeline for us to deal with relationships and guest posting.
6. You can share your pipelines anyway you need. (Presumably an ordinary element… yet at the same time accommodating.)
7. They have an incredible method to see the entirety of your deals. You can see all the stats about a company that you need. Another component that I love and haven’t found with many different CRMs. This doesn’t sound like a serious deal… yet, most of the time, I don’t want to click into an arrangement just to recollect what’s new with them. So we stay with details about the sort, the size of the company, what stage we left off with them, where they originated from in regards to advertising channel and referral links… a great deal. We have like 20 distinct columns and it’s so useful. Everything is in that spot and you can just scan.
8. You can channel by anything which makes stats easy to find a workable pace.
9. Another issue that we’ve run into with different CRMs is that you can’t set up a pre-programmed message sequence. Cetrix doesn’t seem to have this yet, BUT because it’s gone through Gmail, you can just use Boomerang. This way, you don’t have to manage to make sure to send out followups.
10. You can schedule your emails to be sent. As well as track them. Furthermore, use templates that you save through their foundation.
11. What’s more, for whatever else that is missing. You have Zapier to fill in the blanks. It’s awesome. It’s reasonable. Furthermore, the support is incredible. I’ve just expected to get in touch with them twice throughout the last two years, and they escape and are super useful and personable.